Chromatint® Green 3114 Dispersion
Chromatint® Green 3114 Dispersion is a pigment green 7 non-resinated dispersion. It is yellow shaded, and has excellent light fastness and chemical resistance. This dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications such as paint, stains, nonwovens, and graphic arts.
- Dispersion Type: Resinless
- Light Stability: Masstone: 8, Tint: 8
- Physical Appearance: Dark green liquid
- 450 lb. drums, and 40 lb. pails.
- Sample size is 50 g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.