Chromatint Red 3096 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3096 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 3 non-resinated dispersion. This dispersion is a mid-shade Pigment Red 3 dispersion that has good light, alkali, and acid stability, but very poor solvent stability.
Chromatint Red 3096 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in an array of industrial applications.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 3
- dispersion type: non-resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 45%
- thermal stability: 180° C
- light stability: masstone: 7, tint: 3
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.