Chromatint® Yellow 3054 Dispersion
Chromatint® Yellow 3054 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 14 acrylic resin based dispersion. This dispersion was formulated so that it would compatible in a wide array of applications including graphic arts, textiles, and where light fastness is not a requirement.
- Dispersion Type: Resinated
- Light Stability: Masstone: 5, Tint: 3
- Thermal Stability: 392 °F
- Physical Appearance: Yellow liquid
- 450 lb. drums, and 40 lb. pails. Tote quantities are available upon request.
- Sample size is 50 g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.