Do you want to work at Chromatech? We are a growing, customer-focused company that takes pride in innovation, high quality products, high quality service, and employee success.
Job openings and career opportunities are posted on this page. Check back here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Representative (Posted 4/24/17)
- Grow sales; increase sales dollars and profit through existing customer relationships and new prospects.
- Meet, or exceed sales performance goals established with the Sales Manager.
- Suggest the best suited products or assist customers in making product selections and based on customers’ needs, product specifications and applicable regulations.
- Maintain paperwork and records as required.
- Identify new customers or markets through trade publications, internet research, industry catalogues, etc.
- Travel to required locations, and serve as a professional ambassador of the company.
- Provide existing customers with ongoing technical support.
- Solicit new orders from customers, and forward orders for processing to customer service.
- Maintain relationship with customer base and stay current with needs and requirements.
- Keep excellent correspondence records and manage files.
- Quote pricing on products in accordance with the procedures established by the Sales Manager.
- Understand the basics of the company Quality Management System.
- Understand the Evacuation and General Emergency Response procedures.
Required Education, Experiences, and Core Skills
This position requires a minimum of a 4 year degree and 3-5 years relevant sales experience, preferably in the colorant industry. Must possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Must be proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.), and have the ability to learn and navigate new software systems, including CRM software. Extensive travel is required.
Send resumes to email@example.com